Friday, June 03, 2005

Need to post

I need to post something, but I don't have anything on my mind at the moment. I'm tired as hell because it's been a busy last couple of weeks.

I go to the doctor on the 8th. That's a week before the six weeks I was told that I wouldn't be able to ride outside. We'll see if he lets me back on at that point. I think that I've been pretty damn motivated and have done a hell of a job getting my riding in on the trainer. It's been about 6 weeks since I've ridden outside. I haven't been on the bike that whole time. Some days were missed for various reasons. My motivation hit a brick wall this past week. I had a good ride on Tuesday, but entered exhaustion on Wednesday. Too much working, riding, drinking booze, and not enough resting. Took Wednesday off and got back on yesterday. That took some major self-convincing. There were a lot of things telling me not to get on that godforsaken trainer. I did and got some good intervals in at good power outputs. Now I'm back to tired again.

I keep getting teased by the manufacturer of my new bike. I ordered the damn thing back in February and I still don't fucking have it. A month ago I was told it would be ready two weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I was told that I would get it last week. Yesterday, I was told it would be next week. I'll not mention the name of said manufacturer because I still want this bike. I know I'm not at the top of their list for getting a bike, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. They don't have to do this at all,.

I feel like I'm fighting off a cold, so hopefully a good night of rest will fight this off. Every person that I come in to contact with has had the freaking sniffles.

That's all for now all my many faithful readers.

No comments: