Friday, May 06, 2005

Epiphany

Since I was out and about too much after my release yesterday, I figured the best thing for my artery is a little couch time. I'm toggling back and forth between the History Channel and MTV. I grew up on MTV, so today's version of it is a little disappointing. I guess there is some Ashlee Simpson show marathon running.

The revelation is that this girl I used to date thought she was Ashlee Simpson (or Jessica). Ashlee is always saying, "babe this," and "baby that," to her boyfriend with the bad hair. Previously mentioned fling would use the babe/baby lingo all the time. I remember thinking, "we have been going out for three weeks and you are calling me babe?" I guess that isn't really an epiphany, but the word seemed appropriate at the time.

My arm pain is minimal today, but I think I need another percocet after this post.

No comments: