Thursday, May 05, 2005

and now to the stoned

I guess I haven't really explained the stabbed part yet. Long story short for now. I stabbed my arm and cut an artery while working on my bike (I know, I know. Cut away). Anyway, I had to have surgery to repair the artery.

I'm now ingesting the lovely pill known as percocet. Actually it's oxycodone the generic version of percocet, but nobody knows what the hell that is. While in the hospital, I though my new found friend was having a negligible effect on me, however, I got out into the real world and realized I was stoned out of my gourd.

Example: My friend Michelle e-mails me a get well soon message. It contains the text of a well known Seinfeld episode. I, not being of sound mind, think she is referring to my workplace, which at one time we used to both be employed. Our boss' name was Elaine. I'll let you connect the dots.

Needless to say, I replied to Michelle's e-mail asking for clarification.

No comments: