Sunday, May 06, 2007

Behind

So now that I've updated to the new blogger finally, I can see that I'm way behind on posts as compared to last year. So here is a junk post.

Actually I was just thinking about my first mountain bike race, which is next weekend. It's the Chalk Creek Stampede. There is a 28 mile standard cross county race on Saturday and a 25 to 30 minute Short Track Cross Country race on Sunday.

It's my first race as a semi-pro, so that alone will make it hurt. The kicker is 1) I have heavy training week this week and 2) I've only been on the mountain bike 8.5 hours since about November. I was going to try to get out today, but laziness got the best of me.

I hope my new Yeti will be here soon. Even if it comes in this week, I won't race it this weekend. Now I have to decide if I'm going to get one of these bad boys.


I have to decide by the 15th. I'm guessing my answer will be yes. I also need a new road bike. Rough life.

No comments: