Sunday, March 18, 2007

Moving On

The time has changed, so now we have more daylight. It's been nice and warm. It's time to pick up the intensity. I'm moving forward and forgetting the snow.

Here are a couple of rides from the last couple of weeks. The first one was a group ride some Rocky Mountain Racing (powered by Hammer Nutrition). BC emailed me and said the ride would consist of mild to moderate climbing. I should have known better. It was a hammer fest. Everyone was marking their territory. It was a good wake up call for the legs.

The second one is from the the weekend morning Chatfield group ride. That one is also a hammer fest that spit me out the back a couple of times. I found out I need to do more speed work (or just any), but in my jaunt up High Grade afterwards, I discovered my climbing legs are doing well.

RMR Group Ride
Chatfield GrouRide/High Grade

I'm still waiting for March to rear it's ugly head, but so far, so good. Supposedly the Farmer's Almanac is calling for the Mother of all storms this spring.

No comments: