Friday, March 09, 2007

Anonymous said...

Freddie,
Your words speak for your ability.
No one ever said all groomers and centers were created equal.
By the way, does anyone ever question the quality of service you provide as a corporate bitch?
Also, the Eastern corridor of trails at Devils Thumb is more like 10K, which means there would still be about 90 other K of trail for you to ski. Not enough?

9:48 AM
Delete
ALAN said...

Your anonymity and your lack of contributing anything worthwhile to this disagreement has reached it's end. You have no credibility with your statements and posting anonymously.

I'll answer one more question:
"By the way, does anyone ever question the quality of service you provide as a corporate bitch?"

Yes, they do. I work in a very customer service oriented industry. The customer service is, in reality, the biggest product we provide.

10:01 AM
Delete
Anonymous said...

No credibility?
You don't even want to know.
Actually, you have insulted myself and many other skiers and professionals who carry the passion for this sport.
But acutally this isn't worth my,
or anyone else's time.
I agree that customer service is important, however, you should know that complaining isn't the descent road to resolving your issues.
You are not going to aquire an army of similar complainer's to prove a point, because there are far many more appreciative people that will laugh at you.

1:41 PM
Delete
ALAN said...

I've given you several opportunities to enlighten me. You have yet to do that. All you do is personally attack me. Tell me where I'm off base. Seriously. Tell me your background so I know how credible you are. Tell me what you know about my ability.

How has this offended you? Are you an employee at Devils Thumb? What route should I have taken? Should I have just kept it to myself? My method seemed to have some effect. My issues were noted by the owners.

All you've done is call me a Fred. I'll admit I'm no expert when it comes to skiing, but I do know a fair bit. Please tell me where I'm wrong.

I've always appreciated Devil's Thumb. Until this year, I've skied there almost exclusively. I've encouraged people to go there. I've given them a lot of my money over the last 6 or 7 years.

I've noticed a decline in overall quality in Devil's Thumb this year. Actually, it started last year, but this year was substantial. I got the experiences I had come to expect from Devil's Thumb at other venues this year. Frisco and Snow Mountain Ranch included.

I'm not really sure how my observations are wrong, but since you know I don't carry the torch, I guess they are.

2:08 PM
Delete

No comments: