Friday, June 16, 2006

Quick Post

from work. Shhhhhhhhh. My laptop is on the fritz. I think it is serious this time. The recovery disc (completely deletion and restoration of files) isn't even working. May be time for a visit to the computer doctor.

The last couple of races went ok. I had two last weekend. A standard cross country and a short track cross country. One is around 2+ hours the other around 30 minutes. For whatever reason, I didn't get enough food in me the day before the cross country race and I bonked on the last of 4 laps. Not a fun feeling. I was nauseated for about 3 or so hours after the race. On the ride home, I had to keep my feet on the dash of the car. If I put them on the floor, I thought I was going to puke.

I was excited about the STXC because if I have a bad day in a race, I usually have a good day the next day. I did end up having a good day and finished second. I think I coulda shoulda won, but the guy that did win was pretty strong that day.

I don't have anything else to report. No new music because of the lack of a computer, and I'm having a serious emusic.com withdrawal. I did just use my last few mp3 of the month to pick up some music by Grandaddy and Art Brut. Who knows when I'll actually get to download it.

Ok, back to the grindstone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to email you the other day, but I think I may have used the wrong email since I didn't have my contacts info with me. Anyhow, I just thought you might like this link. I thought it was pretty cool.

http://homepage.mac.com/lsinger9404/iMovieTheater71.html