Saturday, March 25, 2006

So Nice, I Got One Twice!

The new ride. I picked it up yesterday. The guys at Yeti were super friendly as usual. It's pretty much the same as the old one. New paint job and ti bolt kit. Thanks BikeSource and Yeti!

Yes, this is the bottom of the downtube. You can take pictures when I huck it over your head. Yeah right. Pretty sweet.
The head tube badge. Nice!
The badge on the back of the seat tube.
New Light weight race wheels. Hope thes puppies work out ok. I'm a little apprehensive. YES! The rotor is made of gold. It's the latest hot cycling material.
A little off topic here, but this is me after getting caught out in a quick snow storm while on a ride. This is after a little thawing out. Gotta love March in Colorado. Explanation for the eyes. A car pulled out in front of me, scared me, and my eyes froze open like that. I'm not sure about the tongue.
The iced up drivetrain and spokes. I'm not sure why I took pictures of this. I've had a much more fozen bike many times before. This was one of those sloppy wet snows.

I need to get my ass to cleaning my bike (yes, it's still dirty from that ride two weeks ago. Poor thing) so I can actually ride today.


2 comments:

YuriB said...

that yeti is fuggin hawt!

ALAN said...

Thanks!