Friday, March 17, 2006

Loser

I often bitch about how certain friends don't keep in touch and how I'm always the one that has to make contact. Well, tonight I was invited to a party, and I can't peel my lazy ass off the couch. Between the training and being busy as hell at work (take note because this is about the only time I'll use that four letter word here), I don't have much energy to do anything else. I wouldn't have been much fun to be around tonight anyway.

I dropped my laptop today. Needless to say, it's acting a little funky now. Fonts changed. Firefox freezes up all the time. Damn, I've got a lot of broke down shit right now. I don't even know where to start with it all, so I ain't going to start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up at work? Just normal end of month stuff, or something bigger?