Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hairy Legs

My how times change. I have ridden once since Memorial Day. That was this past weekend with some friends in Golden. It didn't go to well. I was rusty as hell, but I still managed to have a touch of fun. We all headed to Golden City afterwards for some tasty beer.

I don't see myself racing anymore. It's time to focus on other things. I'm sure I'll miss it, but I'm just too competitive to not try to get as fast (less slow) as possible. I'm thinking of changing the ASR-slc order to a 575 order. It's time to get back in touch with riding for the sake of riding.

I never thought this decision would come in correlation with the events of the last few weeks. In fact, I thought it would come about for reasons quite the opposite of these events. I was thinking it would be at the end of this season.

Things change. Often times without a good explanation. One piece of advice, don't ever hesitate to be honest with others. Honesty can save a lot of grief, and you may find out that things aren't quite the way they appeared.

No comments: