Monday, February 26, 2007

Busy Busy

Between my big training weeks and long work weeks, I haven't had much time for anything else but eating. Nothing much going on worth reporting. Last Saturday my ride destination was Avery Brewing. It was the first time that the tasting room had ever been open on Saturday.

I got to taste this beer (really the reason I wanted to get up there), which you will see if you click the link is joint effort with Russian River Brewing. Two very well respected breweries come together for a tasty beer. I even bought a couple of bottles to bring home. This is a one time dealio. Once there gone, they're gone for good.


Sorry for the crummy pic.

Devil's Thumb Ranch responded to my post. You can see those here:
https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=12638542&postID=5702569287261128948

I'll reply to them later, but I don't really feel like the responder addressed the issues I wrote about. When there is more time . . .

No comments: