Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Toy

I've been way too lazy to post lately. I'm tired. It's been a long season, and I'm looking forward to the next season: Debauchery Season. Indulgence in all things fun. Mostly beer, fatty foods, and some cyclocross. Maybe I should move to Belgium.

Since I'm not really going to do a re-cap of the last few weeks of racing (2 DNFs, a 2nd and a 1st) (I guess that was a recap), I'll show off my new toy. Now settle down, it's nothing uncouth. It's a Garmin Edge 305. Pretty niffty little gizmo. Here is the GPS tracking from my ride on Wednesday night. A side note on this ride: My coach and I talked about the next few weeks being unstructured. He said he would set me up a schedule anyway, and I could follow it if I wanted. I had plans of not following it and just riding whatever I felt like. When Wednesday rolled around, I was doing the intervals that were scheduled. Weirdo.

This is a link to the info from the ride. I tried to post this last Thursday with no luck.


No comments: